We perform medical evaluations such as Low Vision Evaluation and Assessment of UV Damage.
Surgery (Retina Specialist)
We specialize in surgery for trauma to the eye, retinal detachment surgery, scleral buckle procedures, pneumatic retinopexy, and pars plana vitrectomy.
Diabetes, age related macular degeneration, retinal holes, rare retinal diseases.
We provide translation services in Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean, French and Russian.
We will do email and letter consultations for our overseas colleagues. We will interpret fluorescein angiograms and other test data. We have language translation capability, as well. We can transmit photo data electronically if necessary. Our specialty includes the Asian and European languages.
This is found in patients with heart disease and hypertension. Patients usually complain of loss of vision lasting only of a few minutes.
This is the leading cause of blindness in Americans over 55 years.
- Sudden loss of vision
- Loss of central vision
- Pregnancy and loss of vision
- Pregnancy and Diabetes
- Newly diagnosed diabetic patients
- Diabetic patients with visual loss
- Post-operative complications
- People with a family history of eye disease, retinal detachment, age related macular degeneration
- Retinal surgery in one eye and we evaluate the fellow eye
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Eye pain in the sunlight
- Trauma to the eye
- BB gun injuries to the eye
- Airbag injuries to the eye